AlphaByte
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Arms Unpatchable Hacks

Go down

Combat Arms Unpatchable Hacks Empty Combat Arms Unpatchable Hacks

Post  iSilent Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:01 pm

FEATURES
- Mini-chams : Makes people and guns white
. > Body
. > Head
. > Face
. > Hands
. > Backpack
. > All equipment (guns, scopes, grenades…)
- Wall hack – DO NOT USE - you may fall through the floor. This is being removed in the next update.
- Ending Banner remover – Removes the advertisement from Nexon!

USAGE
1. Download the file
2. Put the file into the Combat Arms directory
3. Run the file
4. Choose the hacks you want to use
5. Click Play
If you cannot use the hack, or it does start, IT IS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE THE .NET 3.5 FRAMEWORK BY MICROSOFT. Download it here

SCREENSHOT Combat Arms Unpatchable Hacks Com10

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtttmogtnyj

Default Combat Arms Unpatchable hack pack
Combat Arms Unpatchable Hacks
version 0.99 - July 15, 2009

FEATURES
- Mini-chams : Makes people and guns white
. > Body
. > Head
. > Face
. > Hands
. > Backpack
. > All equipment (guns, scopes, grenades…)
- Wall hack – DO NOT USE - you may fall through the floor. This is being removed in the next update.
- Ending Banner remover – Removes the advertisement from Nexon!

USAGE
1. Download the file
2. Put the file into the Combat Arms directory
3. Run the file
4. Choose the hacks you want to use
5. Click Play

If you cannot use the hack, or it does start, IT IS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE THE .NET 3.5 FRAMEWORK BY MICROSOFT. Download it here

SCREENSHOT

DOWNLOAD
Server 1 : freedompeace @ MediaFire

VIRUS SCAN
VirusTotal

NOTES
- TIP: Put a shortcut to the hack on the desktop so that it’s easier to get to each time you want to use it
- The .NET 3.5 is an application framework made by Microsoft, and is widely used by commercial companies in the Windows products.
- This release is 100% virus free! Guarenteed. (Like my others )
- "Unpatchable" is used in this post meaning that it is impossible to patch using Nexon's current system. An complete overhaul of Combat Arms is one solution for Nexon to patch this hack.
- Personally I prefer mini-chams over the real chams, because with ‘real’ chams, I see everyone no matter where they are. This I only see people who I can hit.
- This is 100% made and fully tested and bug fixed by me. Made in Visual Basic .NET 2008 Professional.
- The hack will remain active even it you start the game without using the hack until you make the fields "OFF" in the hack.
- I spent many hours on this. Please thank me if it helped

- I had this outrageous comment on my thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheaty View Post
WARNING TO ALL DOWNLOADERS:
Not only is the functionality of this hack compromised, you can't remove it. I just played today normally without the hack and my combat arms is still messed up. I'm a midget, players are invisible and at certain angles of facing, my screen becomes swarmed with grey lines.

My only option is to uninstall and reinstall.
Until a troubleshooting guide is developed for this, I'm out of here. Looks like I learned my lesson.
The answer is: You press change and it goes back to normal (OFF) or (ON). IT switches basically.

CREDITS
- Credits to me for making and testing the hack

100% noob friendly

How to hack MapleStory, for new hackers | Injector downloads | Combat Arms Unpatchable Hacks | Cracked Curse Client

Working on: Updating Combat Arms Unpatchable Hack :: 80%
Last edited by freedompeace; 07-18-2009 at 11:15 PM.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mtttmogtnyj
iSilent
iSilent

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum